Terms and Conditions for Private 3-Paks
Private 3 Paks can be purchased 48 hours in advance on-line and by phone reservation. 3 Pak Privates are discounted offerings and therefore attract some restrictions. Here are the main terms and conditions;
- The three lessons must be assigned to a nominated person, aged 3 or older, at the time of purchase, for all three private lesson sessions.
- 3 Pak private lesson reservation need to be scheduled and booked more than 48 hours in advance to scheduled day/s, time/s of use.
Call (425)-434-6748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your preferred lesson times. You may also stop by one of our Welcome Centers or Kids Clubs at Summit West or Summit Central.
Note: The school reserves all rights to fulfill lesson times based on instructor availability. The following are further terms & conditions of the 3Pak.
Use of 3-Paks
- 3Pak private must be used in the same season of purchase.
Times & Days
- 3Pak private can be used in a consecutive time run during the same day.
- The 3Pak 1hour, 2 hour, 3 hour and 6 hour cannot be split into smaller increments.
An Instructor may be requested. The Summit Snow Sport School will attempt to fulfill the request. However, we will need to assign the lesson to an alternate snow sports professional if the originally requested person is either;
- Not scheduled to work that day or is ill.
- Has already been placed on another assignment.
- Extra students can be added at anytime after the initial purchase for one, two or three sessions and the additional person fee will apply.
- Private lessons cannot be transferred to another person.
- No credits will be issued, including rolling a 3pak to previous, individually purchased, private lesson at full price.
- No refunds towards other services, including full or partial cash/credit refunds.
- The school reserves all rights to scheduling based on instructor availability.
- The guest will be charged a $50 administration fee for rescheduling within 48 hours of their lesson. There are no refunds.
- Not showing for lessons or being late will automatically forfeit part of or all of the 3Pak lesson time. Full cost of that lesson will be charged against their account.