Kids Club is our early childhood snowsports development program, for kids age 4 - 12.
Our base areas at Summit West and Summit Central provide children's group lessons for all abilities on some of the best learning terrain in the Cascades.
• Half day group lesson, a three hour lesson experience.
• Full day gear rental - Includes skis & boots, or snowboard & boots.
• Full day lift ticket
• Two base area options, Summit West or Summit Central
• Available Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Start times: 9am & 1pm.
Book your reservation to guarantee placement and expedite your registration process! As we are unable to offer ‘next-day’ reservations online, please be certain to visit our online store, at least two days prior to your visit, in order to place a reservation.
• Half day lesson only option available
• Summit West Kids Club has in-house rental facility.
• Registration & drop-off begin 60 to 30 minutes before lesson start time.
• Lesson experience starts indoors.
• Beverage refreshments are provided during lesson breaks.
• Summit West caters to first timers (Red Level) to intermediate (Blue Level) skiers and riders.
• Summit Central is great for all levels of skiers and riders.
• Parents must pick-up children promptly at the end of the lesson.
Questions? Give us a call at 425-434-6700.
1. Reservation students must be checked in by 9am for the AM session or 1pm for the PM session or you will lose your reservation & you will be charged for the full amount of the lesson product. If you arrive after 9am for the AM session or 12pm for the PM session, you will be placed on a first-come, first-served basis. We will make every attempt to get your child into lessons, at no extra charge, if spots are still available.
2. Reservations are strongly recommended as lesson programs do sell out. Avoid disappointment by placing reservations as far in advance as possible.
3. Kid's Club accepts reservations for Half Day sessions only.
4. Reservations may be made online at least 36 hours in advance, or by walk up the day of the lesson if room is available. Walk up reservations can only be made when Kids Club is open.
5. When making an online reservation, if registration is at capacity or closed for a particular day, the system will automatically show the next available day.
6. Rental equipment includes: Skis/boots/poles or snowboard/boots. You must provide everything else, including ski pants, ski coat, gloves, goggles and hat. Helmets can be rented for an additional charge (Age 4-6 $5, Age 7-12 $8). Dry clothes for the ride home are also a great idea.
To reschedule a reservation, please call our Summit Learning Center office at 425.434.6700
1. Reservations must be rescheduled a minimum of 48 hours prior to the 9am lesson check-in deadline in order to avoid a rescheduling fee (i.e. a student reservation for a Saturday class must cancel by 9am Thursday). No refund will be offered.
2. Reservations rescheduled within the 48 hours prior to the 9am lesson check-in will be charged a $50.00 rescheduling fee. No refund will be offered.
3. Reservation students not checked-in by 9am the day of the lesson will be charged the full amount of the lesson product. If you arrive after 9am, you will be placed on a first-come, first-served basis. We will make every attempt to get your child into lessons, at no extra charge, if spots are still available.
4. In the event of Interstate 90 closures or closures of The Summit at Snoqualmie, we will automatically contact you to reschedule. No refund will be offered.