In addition to Big S Club benefits, GOLD passholders also receive:
- Discounted tickets to the Tubing Center - Only $5!
- Unlimited Nordic trail use for the season.
- 5 free visits to Crystal Mountain Resort
- Restrictions: 2013-2014 Gold passes will not be valid at Crystal until BOTH resorts open for the 2013-2014 season. Blackout dates at Crystal for 2013-2014 Gold Passes are 12/26/2013 – 1/05/2014 and 1/18/14 – 1/20/14. Gold passes expire at Crystal April 20th 2014. All ticket offers are for the passholder only and are limited to one per day.
- 10 free visits to the following sister resorts
- Cypress Mountain, British Columbia
- Brighton, Utah
- Loon Mountain, New Hampshire
- Big Sky Resort, Montana*- With paid lodging, 50% off without paid lodging
- Moonlight Basin, Montana- With paid lodging, 50% off without paid lodging
- Boyne Highlands Resort, Michigan*- With paid lodging, 50% off without paid lodging
- Boyne Mountain Resort, Michigan*- With paid lodging, 50% off without paid lodging
- Sugarloaf/USA, Maine*- With paid lodging, 50% off without paid lodging
- Sunday River Resort, Maine*- With paid lodging, 50% off without paid lodging
All ticket offers are non-transferable (must be used solely by the pass holder). Limit one per day.
Without lodging, you will receive 50% off your lift ticket by presenting your GOLD Pass! For all other resorts listed above, present your BIG S GOLD pass to each resort’s guest services department to receive your complimentary lift ticket.
*Skiing/riding privileges at Big Sky, Boyne Highlands, Boyne Mountain, Sugarloaf and Sunday River are only valid with paid lodging booked by calling the resort’s reservations departments, Boyne Vacation Club or on a Boyne Vacation Club exchange.