The Second Annual Roktoberfest at Alpental.
This isn't your typical Oktoberfest! We've kicked it up a notch with a lot of Rock 'n' Roll, a few fun contests, and best possible setting for celebrating Oktoberfest, Alpental! If you're 21 or over, drop the excuses and come get down in Bavarian style at the Alpental Lodge!
- $20 in advance - Includes beer stein, dinner, and one drink ticket (available through Oct. 23)
- $20 at the door - Includes dinner and one drink ticket (cash only)
- October 25, 2014
- 6pm - 11pm
- Live music - Jason Spooner Band
- Costume contest
- And yes... We're bringing back the yodeling contest!
Roktoberfest will feature a variety of tasty and festive beers, special thanks to Ninkasi Brewing.
Online tickets sales are closed. Cash only at the door.
- Dinner service will begin after 6pm
- Live music will start after 7:30pm
- Costume contest will be after the band's first set
- Yodeling contest will be after the band's second set
For more on the Jason Spooner Band, head to Youtube or listen to their latest on Soundcloud
A portion of proceeds benefit the Snoqualmie Pass Women's Group.
Limited quantities of beer steins available. Price at the door will be $10 each for large steins and $5 for small.