Webb's Summer 2016
- Specials & Promotions
Webb's Now Open For Summer Dining
If you're traveling over Snoqualmie Pass this summer, you'll notice there's something new about Summit West. Webb's is now open for the summer and we not only have fresh new signs out front, but we have some delicious new menu items and a few choice upgrades for the outdoor experience. We're installing a horseshoe pit beer garden, outdoor speakers, and some new lighting for the deck.
Every year during the shoulder season Webb's closes for a couple months before transitioning into summer operations,
For The Foodies
Sam is really excited about a few of the new menu items this summer. Be sure to check out these tasty new plates next time you visit:
- The Wild Side Burger - Peanut butter jalapeno bacon burger
- Wraps - Turn any of our delicious salads into a wrap
- Classic Pub Style Onion Rings
- Greek Salad - Cucumber arugula salad with tomato, kalamata olives, feta cheese, parsley, and an oregano lemon vinaigrette
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteak - Grilled chicken, mushrooms, onions, peppers, jalapenos and melted white American cheese on a grilled french roll
- Adan's Enchiladas - Three enchiladas. One each of chicken, beef, and pork. Served with three homemade sauces, rice, and beans
- Thursday: 3pm-11pm
- Friday: 3pm-11pm
- Saturday: 11am-11pm
- Sunday: 11am-9pm
Direct Line - (425) 434-6725
Want to call in a to-go order? Now you can call it in without going through our main phone tree. Way more convenient!
Opening Weekend Specials - June 23-26
- Thursday - Free appetizers starting at 6pm and $3 micros & wells.
- Friday - Free appetizer (with purchase of a burger, sandwich, or entree). Limit one per guest. $4 micros & wells.
- Saturday - Kids eat free (from kids menu) and $4 micros & wells.
- Sunday - 20% off food (all day long) and $3 pints of Dru Bru.