2017-18 Season Recap
A Season To Remember
Thanks for playing at The Summit all winter! We hope you had an amazing season and can't wait to see you again when the snow starts to pile up.
Winter 2017-18 By The Numbers:
- 5 months of skiing and riding
- 132 days open
- 83 nights
- 446" of snowfall at Summit West
- 475" of snowfall at the base of Alpental
- 727" of snowfall at the top of Alpental
- 243" of snow on the ground on April 17 (max recorded depth)
- 27 pow days (days with 6" or more of fresh at Summit West)
- 58 days of snow tubing fun
- 46 days of Nordic trail grooming
The numbers only tell part of the story. The rest is what you made of it, and we hope that includes epic days, dreamy nights, and plenty of unforgettable snow-filled moments.
2018-19 Season Passes On Sale
Remember, prices are the lowest of the year through May 31, 2018. Now is the best time to buy for next season thanks to those early bird prices and our payment plan. By purchasing now and opting for our payment plan you can spread your pass purchase out over more months. That results in lower monthly payments and season passes that are even easier on your budget.
Get An Adult Unlimited Passes For Just $85 Down
Thru May 31, 2018