Peak to Summit Pass
|2013-2014 Peak to Summit Pass|
|Now – May 31st||June 1st, 2013 – Sept. 15th, 2013|
|Adult (18-69)||$899 + tax||$999 + tax|
|Youth (11-17)||$799 + tax||$899 + tax|
|Senior (70+)||$599 + tax||$649 + tax|
All season passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Age category is based on the passholder’s age at time of purchase.
The 2013-2014 Peak-to-Summit Pass is valid everyday for the 2013-2014 winter season at BOTH The Summit at Snoqualmie and Crystal Mountain Resorts. (Crystal Mountain skiing/riding privileges expire April 20th, 2014.) Peak-to-Summit passholders also enjoy the following benefits during the 2013-2014 winter season:
- Direct to lift access (no waiting at the ticket window) at BOTH The Summit at Snoqualmie and Crystal Mountain
- 10 free days at Big Sky, Boyne Highlands, Boyne Mtn, Sugarloaf and Sunday River with paid lodging.
- 50% off up to 10 tickets at Big Sky, Boyne Highlands, Boyne Mtn, Sugarloaf and Sunday River without lodging.
- 15% off Retail (excludes Loon) Valid on soft goods at Crystal Mountain’s Right Angle Sports shop only.
- Discounted tickets for The Summit Tubing Center – only $5
- Unlimited use of The Summit Nordic & Snowshoe Center Trail System