Facilities and Catering
Playing in the snow creates BIG appetites. And we’re pretty good at taking care of them. What better place to spend your next board meeting or morale event than in the beauty of the snow-covered Cascades? Our winter wonderland awaits your function less than an hour from downtown Seattle.
Enjoy a productive day on the slopes complete with the use of an exclusive meeting space and your choice of delicious breakfast, lunch, or dinner menu. With seven meeting and dining facilities and an appetizing catering menu, we have something for every size group.
Download our Catering Menu
And yes, even we can be bought. For groups of 1,000 or more, we’ll give you the keys to Summit West. Your buyout fee will include: one base area, five chairlifts for six hours, fully staffed food and beverage stations and your own guest service staff. All the ingredients for unforgettable corporate event. Or one heck of a party. Cheers!
- The loft of the Alpental Lodge – seats up to 80 people and is a perfect choice for a setting that is sure to remind you of the Tirolean Alps, includes two private decks.
- Timberwolf Bar – seats 125 people with a rustic pine lodge feeling overlooking Summit West (limited availability).
- Webb’s Restaurant – seats 70 people downstairs and offers an additional space for 40 people upstairs with full bar access, complete with fireplace and mountain views. Located at Summit West.
- Rodeo’s BBQ – seats 75 people and is conveniently located right off the plaza at Summit Central.
- Bierstube – seats 80 people, beer and wine service is available. Located downstairs at the Summit Central lodge. There is even a jukebox with all the classics hits, so let the good times roll!
- Old Milwaukee Lodge – seats 200 people on two levels with availability Monday-Thursday.
Please note: all facility availability is dependent upon our operating schedule.