RV Overnight Parking
Two parking lots are available for overnight RV parking at Alpental and Summit Central.
There is a $15* charge per night and hookups are not available at either lot. The overnight lot at Alpental is Lot 3, the second to last lot once you go over the bridge. At Summit Central, the overnight lot is the parking lot below the Ski Patrol building. The designated area is the far end of the lot past the phone building , against the snow bank closest to State Route 906. SPOTS ARE VERY LIMITED AND THERE IS NO OVERNIGHT OVERFLOW AREA.
Rules for Overnight RV Parking
- RV parking is allowed in designated (lot 3 at Alpental and the Summit Central ski patrol lot) lots only.
- $15 per night fee (cash only) per space when paid daily. $10 per night for multiple, consecutive nights when paid all at the same time. Summit Security will collect payment.
- Maximum stay of 3 nights per week (4 during weeks with Monday holidays).
- All RV spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. No saving of spots is allowed.
- Each space is allowed one RV and one additional vehicle. The pull vehicle is considered part of the RV. The RV owner must register the extra vehicle in advance.
- All RV’s must be backed-in around the perimeter of the lot and parked uniformly and as close together as possible. No RV’s will be allowed in the center of the lot.
- All alcohol must be kept inside your RV. Washington State Law dictates that without a proper license, alcohol is prohibited in any public place (RCW 66.04.010-23 & RCW 66.44.100).
- No campfires, burn barrels, fire pits or fireworks are allowed at anytime. Propane heaters and barbecues may be used until 11PM.
- Tubes and sledding devices of any kind may not be used on any property under the control of the ski area. For information on local sno-parks where sledding is allowed, click here.
- No loud music may be played at any time and no music is allowed during quiet time (11PM to 8AM).
- Be respectful of others staying in the lot. No profanity or unruly behavior.
- All pets must be on a leash, in a kennel, or inside the RV at all times.
- Owners may not allow their pet to negatively impact other guests
- Pets may not be on any area of the ski hill or in any buildings
- Owners are responsible for immediately cleaning up after their pets
- Dogs over 6 months old must have current proof of rabies vaccination on their collars
- All trash generated during your stay must be picked up and taken with you when you leave.
- The person registering for the space is responsible for signing in guests staying with them
Failure to follow rules or requests of an authorized ski area personnel will result in loss of overnight privileges.
Please follow all other posted parking rules and signs.
To Reiterate: Quiet Time is from 11PM to 8AM