Intro to Ski Racing (SASPAC D-TEAM)
If you are interested in getting involved in ski racing but weren’t sure where to start, this is it!
|INTRO TO SKI RACING (SASPAC D-TEAM)|
|If you are interested in getting involved in ski racing but weren’t sure where to start, this is it! We’ve created a user friendly approach to getting you comfortable in the gates. If you have some experience under your belt our focus will include dialing in movement patterns that will make you more efficient. This is a great stepping stone if you aspire to race at the Masters level, or if you’re just looking to go fast!
In order to establish the standards in the Pursuit of Excellence, the ‘D-Team’ will be based on the US Ski Team and US Ski Coaches Association skills and drills for optimum performance outcomes.
|Coaches||USSA-US Ski Team, USSAC and PSIA Trained and Certified staff|
|Abilities||Intermediate and Above|
|Ages||18 and older|
|Location||Summit West and Alpental, depending on schedule|
|Racing||Masters races at WEST and ALPENTAL (these optional races are additional expenses)|
|8 week program||2012 Intro to Ski Racing Dates to be announced|
|Times||10am – 12pm & 1pm – 3pm|
|Training Only Prices|| TBD (lift tickets and equipment rentals purchased separately)
|Registration for the 2013 Intro to Ski Racing program launches fall 2012. Check here for updates.|
1. Prices are for this training program only. Equipment, lift access, and optional races are additional expenses.
2. When a program is postponed due to road closures or severe weather conditions, the day will be made up at the end of the session. Please refer to the PROGRAM HOTLINE phone number contained in your confirmation letter for up-to-date program information. The make-up day will occur the week following the last scheduled day of the program.
3. If a participant chooses not to attend scheduled make-up day, there will be no additional make-up days provided. Absence means forfeiting that program day.
4. Training programs are non-transferable between persons or time periods.
5. Pro-rated credits, issued as a Summit Gift Card, will be made if any part of the program is canceled by The Summit Learning Center due to lack of participation or if a participant must withdraw due to a transfer from the area or a physician verified illness or injury.
6. All credit requests must be made in writing to The Summit Learning Center accompanied with original verification and must arrive in our office PRIOR TO THE LAST DAY OF THE PROGRAM. There is an additional $25.00 non-refundable administrative processing fee for all credit requests.