Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a ‘discounted’ ski school season pass?
There are 2 ways:
2. Register with a private ski school. A student application will be provided by the ski school director upon enrollment. For private ski school contact information go to: Private Ski Schools.
Note: These pass prices are not available over the phone. Please contact ski school directly.
Our Season Pass and Guest Service Specialists are working very hard for you. If you have any questions please call 1(877) 881-2447.
Still need a photo? Here are your options:
BEST WAY…it’s free, it’s easy, it’s fast!:
1. E-mail a clear photo of your face to email@example.com.
- Passholder’s nose needs to be in the center of the picture
- Picture needs to be in Jpeg format under 40k
- Please no hats or sunglasses
- Include passholder’s name, birthdate, and day time phone number used on pass application
2. If you’d rather mail in a photo, that works too (they will not be returned). With each photo submitted please include the following information:
- Name of passholder
- Passholder’s birthdate
- Phone number used as day time contact number on season pass application
Mail to: The Summit at Snoqualmie, Season Pass Department, P.O. BOX 1068, Snoqualmie Pass, WA 98068
Please Note: Beginning the 09-10 season, there will no longer be a Mercer Island offsite opportunity. Please contact your ski school for more options.