Kids Group Lessons
You always said you wanted to teach your kids to ski or snowboard. Why not let us do it so you can enjoy the slopes on your own? Our instructors have been teaching kids for over 75 years! We’re here to help.
Our base areas at Summit West and Summit Central provide daily children’s group lesson for all abilities on some of the best learning terrain in the Cascades.
AGES: 4-12 yrs SKI, 7-12 years SNOWBOARD
ABILITIES: Beginner and Intermediate skiers and boarders
Online reservations will be available next season.
Book a reservation to guarantee placement, expedite your registration process, and get an even better price! As we are unable to offer ‘next-day’ reservations online, please be certain to visit our online store, at least two days prior to your visit, in order to place a reservation.
|Kids Daily Lessons||Lesson Operations||Lesson Check-In Locations|
|Kids Corral – Central||Available Daily||Lower level rental building, entry faces street (Look left from first ‘zig’ of heated walkway)|
|Kids Club – West||Available Weekends and Holidays||Lower level summit learning center building, entry faces magic carpet|
|Registration & Pick-Up Times||Walk-In Registration||Reservation Registration||Pick-Up|
|Am/Morning Lessons||8:30am-9:30am||8:30am-9:00am||12:00pm-12:15pm pick-up|
|Pm/afternoon Lessons||11:30am-12:30pm||11:30am-12:00pm||3:00pm-3:15pm pick-up|
|All Day Lessons||8:30am-9:30am||8:30am-9:00am||3:00pm-3:15pm pick-up|
|2012-2013 Lesson Prices||WALK-IN & PHONE RESERVATIONS||ONLINE RESERVATIONS|
|HALF DAY LESSON, LIFT & RENTAL (AM OR PM)||$73||$67|
|HALF DAY LESSON ONLY (AM OR PM)||$62||$57|
|ALL DAY LESSON, LIFT & RENTAL – WITH LUNCH||$94||$82|
|ALL DAY LESSON ONLY – WITH LUNCH||$83||$78|
Reservation Policies & Information
1. Reservation students must be checked in by 9am for the AM session or 12pm for the PM session or you will lose your reservation & you will be charged for the full amount of the lesson product. If you arrive after 9am for the AM session or 12pm for the PM session, you will be placed on a first-come, first-served basis. We will make every attempt to get your child into lessons, at no extra charge, if spots are still available.
2. Reservations are strongly recommended as lesson programs do sell out. Avoid disappointment by placing reservations as far in advance as possible.
3. Kid’s Club & Kid’s Corral accept reservations for All Day & Half Day sessions only.
4. Reservations may be made online or by calling our Learning Center team at 425.434.6700, more than 36 hours in advance. In-person reservations (on operating days only) can be made in person at Kids Club or Kids Corral only.
5. When making an online reservation, if registration is at capacity or closed for a particular day, the system will automatically show the next available day.
6. Rental equipment includes: Skis/boots/poles or snowboard/boots. You must provide everything else, including ski pants, ski coat, gloves, goggles and hat. Helmets can be rented for an additional charge (Age 4-6 $5, Age 7-12 $8). Dry clothes for the ride home are also a great idea.
To cancel and reschedule a reservation, please call our Summit Learning Center office at 425.434.6700
1. Reservations must be cancelled and rescheduled a minimum of 48 hours prior to the 9am lesson check-in deadline in order to avoid a cancellation fee (i.e. a student reservation for a Saturday class must cancel by 9am Thursday). No refund will be offered.
2. Reservations cancelled and rescheduled within the 48 hours prior to the 9am lesson check-in will be charged a $30.00 cancellation fee. No refund will be offered.
3. Reservation students not checked-in by 9am the day of the lesson will be charged the full amount of the lesson product. If you arrive after 9am, you will be placed on a first-come, first-served basis. We will make every attempt to get your child into lessons, at no extra charge, if spots are still available.
4. In the event of Interstate 90 closures or closures of The Summit at Snoqualmie, we will automatically cancel the lesson reservation at no cost and contact you to reschedule. No refund will be offered.