Private Lesson 3-Pak
Our Private Lesson 3-Paks offer the best value in private lessons. You have the convenience of using these three private lessons whenever you’d like at a great rate.
Take a Private Lesson!
Youth and adult private lessons are the ultimate learning experience! Advanced bookings are highly recommended particularly if you are requesting an instructor by name. Choose any level classic alpine, snowboarding, or telemark lessons and consider getting into Greenhorn Acres or a race course with one of our talented pros. Spoil yourself or your kids!
2012-2013 Private 3-Paks
Our private lesson 3-Paks* offer great value in private lessons.
|Private Lesson 3 paks*|
|Two Hour Private Lesson 3 Pak||$375 (lesson only)|
|Each Additional Person per visit||$98 with 3 person max. Must be comparable ability levels|
|One Hour Private Lesson 3 Pak||$249 (lesson only)|
|Each Additional Person per visit||$49 with 3 person max. Must be comparable ability levels|
|Add On Options:|
|Add Beginner Lift Ticket & Rental Package||$45 per person per lesson|
|Add Intermediate Package (All mountain Lift Ticket & Rental Package)||$65 per person per lesson|
|Reservations 48 hours in advanced are highly recommended for each lesson. Call (425) 434-6748 or stop by to book.|
|*PRIVATE LESSON 3-PAKS ARE FOR THE PERSON NOMINATED AT TIME OF PURCHASE, ADDITIONAL PERSONS ARE WELCOME. PURCHASES CAN BE MADE ON-LINE, OVER THE PHONE OR AT OUR SALES DESK. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE TO DAY OF LESSONS. ALL LESSONS MUST BE USED DURING THE SAME SEASON OF PURCHASE AND ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE. THE SCHOOL RESERVES ALL RIGHTS TO SCHEDULING BASED ON INSTRUCTOR AVAILABILITY. WE WELCOME YOUR REQUESTS FOR PARTICULAR INSTRUCTORS.|
Each lesson must be used during the season of purchase.
Click here for full Private 3-pak terms and conditions.
Go With a Pro
The Summit is proud to employ the largest number of Certified Instructors in the Northwest!
TO BOOK STANDARD PRIVATE LESSONS (TERMS & CONDITIONS)
1, 2 & 5 Hour Privates
You must make a lesson reservation 48 hours in advance of lesson day and time. Our busy weekend and holiday periods book-up early, so be sure to plan ahead.
For standard private reservations, please call (425) 434-6748. Our in-season office hours are Tuesday thru Sunday, 9am to 5pm. When calling, please have the student’s name(s), age, skiing or snowboarding level, date of lesson and name of desired instructor if known. Please leave a message with the most convenient contact information for you as the phone lines do get busy during peak season.
PRIVATE LESSON RESERVATION INFORMATION
- Please check in at least one hour prior to lesson time if you need rentals. Be sure to allow time for traffic and parking, especially on weekends and during holiday periods. See Below for specific information on each base area.
- Reservation students arriving after the scheduled lesson start time will lose the reservation and will be charged for the full amount of the private lesson (or debited the Private Lesson 3 Pak equivalent). A student arriving after the scheduled lesson start time will be placed on a first-come, first-served basis. We will make every attempt to get you or your student into a lesson, at no extra charge, if instructors are available.
- In the event of Interstate 90 closures or closures of The Summit at Snoqualmie, we will automatically cancel the lesson reservation and contact you to reschedule. If I-90 and The Summit at Snoqualmie are open, your lesson will go on. This is a mountain environment with varying weather and road conditions, and we are still open when chains are required for pass travel. Plan accordingly by checking our web site which has links for roads, weather and cameras.
- To postpone a private lesson reservation, please call our Summit Learning Center office at (425) 434-6748.
- With 48 hour notice, reservations can be postponed and rescheduled at no cost. If you cancel a lesson within 24 hours, you will be charged a $30 administrative fee.
- There are no refunds for Private Lessons and postponements expire at the end of the season.
*Open every day for private lessons starting at 9am. If you need rentals/tickets check in at the private lesson ticket window outside the rental shop, on the Central plaza. If you do not need rentals or tickets proceed directly to the private lesson meeting area; located just outside of the rentals building on the snow. Please arrive at the meeting area 10 minutes before the lesson time.
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON.
*Open Wednesday 10am-4pm, Thursday 10am-4pm, Friday 10am-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am-4pm. To insure instructor availability during the week (Wed, Thurs, Fri) please reserve your private lesson 24 hours in advance by calling (425) 434-6748. If you need rentals/tickets please check in at the Summit Learning Center office an hour before lesson time. If you do not need rentals or tickets check in at the office at least 15 minutes before your lesson time. To get to the SLC office at Alpental, walk across the bridge, up onto the plaza and look to the right. You will find the SLC behind the yellow door facing the mountain, in the Denny Mountain Lodge.